AG Schwentner, FB Physik, Freie Universität Berlin
Kurzporträt der Forschungsinteressen
Analysis and control of condensed-phase photochemistry
Ultrafast spectroscopy of molecular dynamics with dissipation.
Dissociation, vibrational wavepackets and non-adiabatic coupling.
Alignment and orientation of molecules in strong laser fields.
Predissociation: electronic coupling and vibrational relaxation.
High resolution spectroscopy on molecules at BESSY
Molecular potential energy surfaces
Vibrational satellites of atomic transitions
Further research interests
- basic processes in condensed phase photochemistry
- ultrafast dynamics from resonant Raman scattering
- spectroscopy of materials for UV and VUV lasers
- high order generation in LHe
- photochemical etching in the VUV of metals and semiconductors
We are working in the
report with results 1996/1997
report with results including 1995